Friday, August 9, 2013

Escaping the Cold and the Inevitable Allure of the Indoors (What I Wore, finally in replacement of my Hobo Suit)

natural hair, industrial star, glasses, olive brown leather jacket, light was denim top.

Mother Nature and her whole weather control thing and really, her very existence in these rainy situations, has really, and aggressively rained on my parade.  Literally, figuratively, and in all other formats that this phrase-ical term could be applied to.  Example: Suppose the parade is blog photography.  Consider it successfully rained on. An outfit can be worn outside in the rain, but photographed?  Out of the question.  Especially with the fact in mind that I have been struggling to even get out of my hobo suit, let alone leave the cottage.

Having no reason to get dressed, since its winter in the summer and you have 153 episodes of Gilmore Girls to get through, the idea and inspiration to launch a personal style blog begins to dwindle. Dressing for the fall in summer is a little bit of a mood bummer - not because fall is a bad season but because of the educational requirements and such that comes with it.  I feel like a professional corn shucker with no corn to shuck and no market or an artist with no paint and no gallery.  Hash tag NOT COOL.


Hudson red tie-dye jeans, white laceless beat-up converse, olive brown Aritizia leather jacket, light was TNA denim shirt

Ah, but after days, the opportunity has arrived to escape the hobo suit.  I have gained paint and a gallery! Although, the weather is no warmer, the parade has failed to be rained on.  So, for this exciting occurrence, I thought I'd share a, "What I wore," of sorts.  I chose to wear red, tie-died Hudson jeans, a TNA light washed denim shirt, Mackage for Aritzia leather jacket (to keep additional levels of warmth) and my laceless white Converse (which are a little worse for wear).  The full length clothing was a desperate attempt to keep warm, since the weather is not behaving particularly like summer. I'll get on calling Mother Nature up though.

Hudson red tie-dye jeans, white laceless beat-up converse, olive brown Aritizia leather jacket, light was TNA denim shirt, candid yoga shot, goofing off on the shoot
Finally, and example of the joy that comes from the removal of a hobo suit.  Citizens dressed for the exterior word, rejoice! This candid shot truly exemplifies enthusiastic behaviours.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment